- A HUD/VA home is a 1-to 4 unit Residential Property acquired by HUD as a foreclosure action on an FHA-insured mortgage.
- HUD/VA becomes the property owner and offers it for sale to recover the loss on the foreclosure claim. If you have the cash or can qualify for a loan (subject to certain restrictions)you can buy a HUD/VA home.
- HUD/VA homes are reasonably priced and already appraised prior to being put on the bid list. All bid prices are subject to HUD/VA approval and acceptance.
- HUD/VA may pay some of your closing costs.
- All HUD/VA Properties are sold in "AS IS" condition. Most HUD/VA homes are in need of repair and/or rehabilitaton. You may apply for a FHA 203(k) rehabilitation loan. The borrower can get one mortgage loan, at a long-term fixed or adjustable rate, to finance both the acquisition and the rehabilitation of the property through a HUD lender.
- Hattie L. Brown Realty, Inc. is a HUD registered Selling Broker with access to HUD properties and all HUD documents in D.C., Maryland and Virginia.
- Contact Hattie for additional information at: 301-386-2200 or 202-582-4657. You may also click here for more information: http://www.hudhomestore.com/HudHome/Index.aspx